Looking for an appetizer that uses what is already in the house that is easy and quick to make? This dish is for you then.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cans of tuna fish
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Chumami chili oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Optional: toasted pumpkin seeds to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Package of crackers of your choice
In a medium size bowl, add your drained tuna fish, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, Chumami chili oil, and smoked paprika. Thoroughly mix all your ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture on a cracker of your choice. Add toasted pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of Chumami chili oil and smoked paprika for decoration and extra flavor, and it is READY TO SERVE.